“A great event, relaxed, informal, beautiful location,
and we won our second galvanized watering can!” David McKenna- Architecture Award Winner
Why enter this architecture competition
When participating in architecture competitions, you get to meet and network with other professionals in the industry and celebrate excellence in your field. Listed below are the reasons why you should enter GAGA 2017.
- Get recognition for your project.
- Get featured in Hot Dip Galvanizing Magazine (distributed across Europe).
- Get profiled on our website.
- Be a part of our PR campaign.
- Win a unique galvanized watering can.
- Raise the profile of your practice.
Architecture award criteria
The GAGA Award for Galvanizing in Architecture will be awarded to the most innovative and effective use of galvanized steelwork in architectural projects.
The prize for this architecture competition will consider all sizes of projects and the functionality, as well as the aesthetics of the structure will be judged. Judging of the architecture award is based on merit and not the scale of the project.
Previous winners of the architecture award