Noreen Jaafar and Jon Martin, Dursley Tree House, Sustainable Award Winners 2018
Why enter the sustainable award
- Get recognition for your project.
- Get featured in Hot Dip Galvanizing Magazine (distributed across Europe).
- Get profiled on our website.
- Be a part of our PR campaign.
- Win a unique galvanized watering can.
- Raise the profile of your practice.
“It’s fantastic to be able to come to UK and receive recognition for an Irish project.”
Rebecca Egen, Elmpark Urban Quarters, Sustainable Award Winner 2009
Sustainability award criteria
For the GAGA sustainable award, the judges will consider the overall project’s sustainability concept and the role that galvanized steel plays in the delivery of it.
They will look for a project where galvanized steel is used mainly for its ecological benefits, which will be clearly reflected within the project’s description and philosophy behind it. Judging of the sustainability award is based on merit and not the scale of the project.
David Vine & Richard Horsted, Global Rail Construction, Sustainable Award Winner 2017
Previous winners of the sustainable award category: