“It (…) helps with not having to apply paint finishes during the site phase, so it can come to site completely ready and good to put up”
Why enter this engineering competition
Entering engineering competitions offers fantastic opportunities to meet and network with professionals in the same industry. Find below the reasons why you should enter the GAGA engineering competition.
- Get recognition for your project.
- Get featured in Hot Dip Galvanizing Magazine (distributed across Europe).
- Get profiled on our website.
- Be a part of our PR campaign.
- Win a unique galvanized watering can.
- Raise the profile of your practice.
Engineering award criteria
The GAGA civil engineering award will take into consideration the most innovative and effective use of galvanized steelwork as explained in the architecture award, but with special attention paid to structural functionality and industrial use of galvanized steel.
Entries in this engineering competition will be judged on their approach towards galvanizing and incorporation of it in the design stages. Judging of the awards is based on merit and not the scale of the project.