It is a common misconception that any zinc coating can be termed as galvanizing but this is in fact not the case as there are many different processes by which a zinc coating may be applied.
Hot Dip Galvanizing refers only to coatings formed by immersing steelwork into molten zinc. However, there are two variations of the Hot Dip Galvanizing processes: Batch Galvanizing and Pregalvanizing.
Read the datasheet for more information on:
- Batch hot dip galvanizing
- Pregalvanized steel products
- Pregalvanized steel sheet
- Pregalvanized steel tubes
- Pregalvanized wire
- Batch hot dip galvanizing and pregalvanized coatings comparison
Want to have a pdf version of this datasheet? Click the button below.