As a result of our initiative for galvanizing in sustainable construction we have developed an online version of our CPDs, using the latest technology to deliver the same high-quality presentations via the internet. We have endeavoured to keep our online construction cpd presentations as interactive as receiving our normal ‘face-to-face’ presentations.
Like a ‘face-to-face’ CPD
The presenter and the audience can communicate via webcam so that questions and issues raised during the presentation can be discussed in real time.
Our aim with the online construction CPD is to keep to our traditional format of ‘face-to-face’ presentations i.e., you can still gather as a group within your meeting area and project an image of the presentation on a screen or wall, the only difference being that the actual interaction takes place via the internet using webcams.
Key Benefits of our Online Construction CPD
- It is approved by RIBA and recognised by RIAI (click here for more information on our RIAI CPD), so it counts towards your annual CPD points;
- You learn about cost-effective corrosion protection with a proven record through case studies and case histories;
- You learn how to specify galvanizing, which will save you time in the design process;
- It is a free presentation;
- Information packs and RIBA CPD certificates are provided;
- More, even if it’s an online presentation, we reimburse you for lunch time refreshments.
We think that all our CPDs are great, but don’t take our word for it, read some testimonials we received below:
“Good motivated speaker with vast knowledge on subject.”
AKSWard Limited, February 2018
“The speaker was extremely knowledgeable and happy to discuss our points of interest with us.”
Rise Structural Engineers Ltd, December 2017
“Useful information for specifying and understanding galvanizing.”
Man Williams, November 2017
“<The online construction cpd> was a really well delivered and informative CPD.“
Walter Watson, November 2017
How to organise an online construction CPD
In order to organise an online CPD with us, the only equipment that you would require is a reasonable internet connection and the ability to project an image from your computer onto a wall/screen. We can take care of the rest.
- Click the button below and fill in the form.
- A member of our team will be in touch shortly to arrange a date that suits your requirements.
- Before booking the Sustainability CPD, we recommend you have the Corrosion Protection of Steel CPD, so that you develop a complete understanding of the hot dip galvanizing process.
- If online does not work for you, alternatively we can provide an in-house seminar.
Reduce your CO2 footprint with an online CPD
As part of our sustainability initiative, GA is committed to reducing our own CO₂ footprint. By selecting the online CPD, whether it is the Building CPD on corrosion protection of steel, or the Galvanizing and Sustainable Construction CPD, together we are making a positive contribution for a sustainable environment.
Visit offsetmyemissions.com to find out how much saving can be made on a typical journey.